Failed compilation of libcerf: any hints?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Wed Jul 17 05:42:12 PDT 2013

Hi,

I took the liberty to submit my first port to SVN, libcerf, which will
also be the dependency of (one of) the next version(s) of gnuplot. I
hope that is OK. The buildbot for Snow Leopard reports an error, but
I'm unable to interpret it myself. Any hints or help are welcome. The
wiki seems down, so maybe that is somehow related.

https://build.macports.org/builders/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/builds/18815

(The other two buildbots throw a warning that I wasn't able to
interpret either.)

Thank you,
    Mojca

(view as text)

./do_status.sh
 in dir /buildbot/ports-slave/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/build
(timeout 1200 secs)
 watching logfiles {'portstatus': 'portstatus.log'}
 argv: ['./do_status.sh']
 environment:
  HOME=/buildbot/ports-slave
  PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin
  PREFIX=/opt/local
  PWD=/buildbot/ports-slave/buildports-snowleopard-x86_64/build
  VERSIONER_PYTHON_PREFER_32_BIT=no
  VERSIONER_PYTHON_VERSION=2.6
  __CF_USER_TEXT_ENCODING=0x0:0:0
 using PTY: False