KDE patch changes

Kurt Hindenburg kurt.hindenburg at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 07:52:54 PDT 2013

I've been working on fixing some issues on the KDE side (mainly from trying to build KDE master on my machine).  Below is a list of changes that will needed in the Portfiles.

KDE 4.11 - these lines are no longer needed in the Portfile
kblocks/Portfile:    delete ${worksrcpath}/icons-old
kmines/Portfile:    delete ${worksrcpath}/data/icons-old
kreversi/Portfile:    delete ${worksrcpath}/icons/icons-old
lskat/Portfile:    delete ${worksrcpath}/icons-old

Konversation 1.5 - when this is release this patch is no longer need as it has been fixed correctly.  It could be back ported if there's interest.
workaround-qfontmetrics-bug.patch

KDE 4.10.5 - author fixed this
dolphin starts - https://trac.macports.org/ticket/34802
_