[108385] trunk/dports/gis/gdal/Portfile

Vincent Habchi vince at macports.org
Mon Jul 22 12:51:50 PDT 2013

Le 22 juil. 2013 à 21:41, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> a écrit :

> Hmm. I think we probably want all ports to respond correctly to configure.compiler, since the default differs by Xcode version, but of course we haven't audited all ports for compliance, and I'm sure several don't. But that would be something that could be fixed on a port by port basis as it's discovered.

Well, I’m not sure it is feasible. Take, for example, py-scipy. It includes these lines (for the gcc45 variant):

	configure.compiler  macports-gcc-4.5
	…
        destroot.env-append CC="${prefix}/bin/gcc-mp-4.5" \
                            CXX="${prefix}/bin/g++-mp-4.5"
        build.env-append    CC="${prefix}/bin/gcc-mp-4.5" \
                            CXX="${prefix}/bin/g++-mp-4.5"

So in this case, a simple configure.compiler state variable does not seem to be enough. This is going to be real hard to fix.

Vincent