[108496] trunk/dports/devel

Daniel J. Luke dluke at geeklair.net
Thu Jul 25 11:39:13 PDT 2013

On Jul 25, 2013, at 2:34 PM, Jeremy Lavergne <jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org> wrote:
> It's probably not an issue and he simply had a email rule set to flag improper use of the prefix ;-)

an email rule that he runs once a day?

> That being said, if you're going to patch a comment why not doing it for full correctness?

because I generated the diffs using subversion's build system (which included the comment change) and didn't think it was worth time to mess with it more.

The problem is that the files generated by upstream by default require gnome-keyring to be installed for the bindings to build. It's easy to just have the build system regen them without that problem, but that adds dependencies on swig (and autotools).

So ... I regenerated them on my system, diffed them and used the output to make the patches.

--
Daniel J. Luke