Compilation issue with qt

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Thu Jun 6 08:57:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the patch information, it indeed seems to be exactly the same issue. However, it still seems a lot to patch qt for only one port, as also there may other unforeseen consequences, as also mentioned before. It other cases rise, then it would probably be worth.

I was not aware that no-stl was a project option, thanks for the information. I will try to look if I can go around the problem by setting this project-wise. It would be a far simpler solution at this point.

Cheers,

Nicolas