buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-snowleopard-x86_64

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Thu Jun 6 19:18:42 PDT 2013

I can replicate the error by selecting "configure.compiler=llvm-gcc-4.2"
on my 10.8 box. After some testing, I see no reason why they use
"-std=gnu90" at all -- it does not seem to impact compilation, at least
on OSX.  Maybe it works on some other host OS.  So, I'm just removing
the use of it. - MLD