buildbot failure in MacPorts on buildports-snowleopard-x86_64

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Fri Jun 7 05:38:11 PDT 2013

True; it is possible. It is my understanding that hackrf is meant to be
small and with minimal dependencies (just 2: pkg-config and libusb), so
that it can be run on a wide variety of host devices. Thus, while it
works on Mac OS X and Windows, it is also meant to run on embedded
devices.  When targeting some of these devices, setting the standard to
use is required; but, I highly doubt it is on any 10.4+ Mac OS X system,
which use pretty-standard GCC or (now) clang.  Hence my reasoning for
just removing it when installing it via MacPorts, which I'll stick with
unless someone complains :) - MLD