problem with MacPorts under Mavericks/Xcode5

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Fri Jun 21 06:57:35 PDT 2013

I have a short term workaround to anyone who is also under the NDA.
I'm trying to come up with a long term solution. Email me if you are
in the Mac Developer Program and would like that info. I'm certain I
can't post it publicly here. We should probably set up a MacPorts-dev
discussion topic over in the NDA cleared apple forums for those of us
in it.

Mark
—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>