[MacPorts] KDE modified

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 19:41:11 PST 2013

On 05/03/2013, at 12:22 PM, Jeremy Lavergne wrote:
>> Unfortunately, MacPorts **does not provide an out-of-the-box working installation**.
>
> I'd almost leave that sentence out, and stick with the general "these are the steps for doing ... in MacPorts".

Those were Nicolas' original words and I saw no reason to change them.  I think
they convey the right air of dampening down end-users' expectations (recall two
recent examples of those on macports-users).

I do not think those words are any reflection on the power of MacPorts, but I would
be happy to qualify them in some way if others think that.

Cheers, Ian W.