user manuals

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue Mar 5 06:14:30 PST 2013

It's probably better to create subports that install documentation only.

The original reason these were left off were
 * slowing down an already humongous build cycle (no longer an issue thanks to buildbots)
 * doc building used meinproc4, which routinely crashed and prevented installation (might still be a problem)