[MacPorts] KDE modified

Ian Wadham iandw.au at gmail.com
Tue Mar 5 12:55:26 PST 2013

On 06/03/2013, at 12:14 AM, Nicolas Pavillon wrote:
> I wrote it a certain way to try to emphasize the necessity of performing these steps, even though it may not have been the best choice of words. I corrected it to hopefully avoid confusion.

Fine by me.

Nicolas, are you happy overall with the changes I made to the KDE Wiki yesterday?

Re the unfinished "List of ports" section, maybe we could flesh out
https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDEPackages, which is already a good start, and just
have a link to it in https://trac.macports.org/wiki/KDE  I would be happy to add a
section for KDE Games … :-)

Maybe the KDEPackages page should follow the structure of the KDE Projects pages.

Also, I would like to add links to our MacPorts KDE pages into KDE's page about
Apple Mac (http://community.kde.org/Mac?id=build) and tell kde-mac at kde.org list.

Cheers, Ian W.