post-destroot like callback inside muniversal destroot before merge?

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Tue Mar 12 08:28:10 PDT 2013

After much ado, I've figured out how to add "merger-post-destroot" to
"destroot"s set of Portfile-space procs (think: "pre-destroot" or
"post-destroot") as well as to call it (since it won't be called
otherwise) at the correct time and only if set.  The attached patch
works well for me, and does not seem to be too much of a hack; it
follows in the way Portfiles work, instead of forcing the definition and
use of an actual "proc" (and related variables / settings).  I'm not
sure if the name is as desired, but I think this hook is a great
addition to the muniversal PortGroup. - MLD