hpc gfortran

Sean Farley sean at macports.org
Fri Mar 29 07:16:27 PDT 2013

Joshua Root writes:

> On 2013-3-29 10:58 , Sean Farley wrote:
>>
>> configure.fc        [portconfigure::configure_get_compiler fc macports-gcc-4.7]
>> configure.f77       [portconfigure::configure_get_compiler f77 macports-gcc-4.7]
>> configure.f90       [portconfigure::configure_get_compiler f90 macports-gcc-4.7]
>
> Note that portconfigure::configure_get_compiler is, like everything
> that's namespaced like that, an implementation detail and subject to change.

Using the portgroup in this case would at least provide an easy way to
change it for all the ports (and then revbump). I could also just set
them manually to gfortran-mp-4.7 for now.

I was hoping more for at least an agreement to add the portgroups I
mentioned in my last email (no ports have to use them yet) so I could
iron out some of the transition.