changing default perl

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Sun Nov 3 14:22:39 PST 2013

Well, I don't really care, but I'm not sure if this is changed, but with
python I see a lot of variants that let me pick the python to support
rather than just pick say +perl. Because there is a lot of just +perl out
there, I get into a mix and match problem.

For example: GraphViz is against perl5.14, Subversion is against perl5.16
and thus I can't use them together. It's the bindings that I really care
about. I'm pulling that out of thin air right now, but I have run into this
problem more than once.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>