local PortGroup repo?

David Strubbe dstrubbe at mit.edu
Mon Nov 11 21:39:09 PST 2013

I tried it out, and it works partially. The PortGroup file I made in
_resources/port1.0/group/fortran-1.0.tcl is recognized when installing, but
not when uninstalling. For example:

$ sudo port uninstall libxc @2.0.2_0+gcc47
Warning: PortGroup fortran 1.0 could not be located. fortran-1.0.tcl does
not exist.
Error: org.macports.uninstall for port libxc returned: Registry error:
libxc @2.0.2_0 not registered as installed
Please see the log file for port libxc for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_libxc_2.0.2_0+gcc47/libxc/main.log
Warning: Failed to execute portfile from registry for libxc @2.0.2_0+gcc47
Warning: PortGroup fortran 1.0 could not be located. fortran-1.0.tcl does
not exist.
Error: org.macports.deactivate for port libxc returned: Active version of
libxc is not 2.0.2_0 but 2.0.2_0+gcc47.
Please see the log file for port libxc for details:

/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_libxc_2.0.2_0+gcc47/libxc/main.log
Warning: Failed to execute portfile from registry for libxc @2.0.2_0+gcc47
--->  Deactivating libxc @2.0.2_0+gcc47
--->  Uninstalling libxc @2.0.2_0+gcc47

The log file mentioned doesn't contain much more information:

$ cat
/opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_registry_portfiles_libxc_2.0.2_0+gcc47/libxc/main.log
version:1
:debug:main Executing org.macports.main (libxc)
:debug:deactivate deactivate phase started at Tue Nov 12 00:37:14 EST 2013
:debug:deactivate Executing org.macports.deactivate (libxc)
:error:deactivate org.macports.deactivate for port libxc returned: Active
version of libxc is not 2.0.2_0 but 2.0.2_0+gcc47.
:debug:deactivate Error code: NONE
:debug:deactivate Backtrace: Active version of libxc is not 2.0.2_0 but
2.0.2_0+gcc47.
    invoked from within
"registry_deactivate $subport $version $revision $portvariants [array get
user_options]"
    (procedure "portdeactivate::deactivate_main" line 11)
    invoked from within
"$procedure $targetname"
:info:deactivate Warning: targets not executed for libxc:
org.macports.deactivate
:notice:deactivate Please see the log file for port libxc for details: