List of license abbreviations?

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Thu Nov 14 04:32:06 PST 2013

Thanks Ryan,
maybe I was recalling this, not sure any more.

Anyway, the license I am looking at is Creative Common Attribution 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0).
Is "CC-BY-3.0" the appropriate/correct abbreviation?

I understand it should be distributable, it's not binary though, but the hashes seem to be platform dependent in some way.
Any actions required?

~petr