[113549] trunk/www/install.php

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue Nov 19 17:58:19 PST 2013

On Tue, 19 Nov 2013 20:37:07 -0500, Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org>
wrote:
>> Really? Twice on the license?
>
> Yes, as we already documented previously, right? This is not new for
> Mavericks.

I can't find any documentation for this: I had just added running once to
the install page and it is not in the Guide.

If it's elsewhere it is in the wrong place.

>> Twice on the install (xcode-select --install will take you to the store
>> download then you have to run it again after install… so twice)?
>
> I haven’t experienced being taken to the store. Does that happen if you
> don’t already have Xcode installed?
>
> I had Xcode installed. Then I ran xcode-select --install, which prompted
> me to install the command line tools.

Here's the xcode-select --install dialog with Xcode not installed:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gc77sphafng9yr4/Screen%20Shot%202013-11-19%20at%2020.54.53.png

Clicking the Xcode button launches the store directly to the Xcode page.