[113780] trunk/dports/math/atlas/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sun Nov 24 00:24:20 PST 2013

Is it https://trac.macports.org/ticket/40182 ?

> I really wish this section of code were not duplicated in the portfile, once for universal, once for non-universal. Vince, can you consolidate that? If you need help let me know.

In fact you already use the strategy I was going to recommend in the post-configure block. (Gather the paths into a list, then loop over that list to do the actual work.) That method just needs to be employed in the post-build block as well.

> I also don’t see why we have to reinplace the Makefiles in post-build for each arch. Why not patch makes/Make.lib with a normal patch beforehand?

I’ve attached an untested patch for this to the above ticket.