[113780] trunk/dports/math/atlas/Portfile

Sean Farley sean at macports.org
Sun Nov 24 07:52:51 PST 2013

ryandesign at macports.org writes:

> On Nov 24, 2013, at 01:46, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> What problem are you fixing here?
>
> Is it https://trac.macports.org/ticket/40182 ?

Whoops, yep, that's the ticket I forgot to mention in the commit
message. Also, I have no idea why I put .* instead of just one space.

>> I really wish this section of code were not duplicated in the portfile, once for universal, once for non-universal. Vince, can you consolidate that? If you need help let me know.
>
> In fact you already use the strategy I was going to recommend in the post-configure block. (Gather the paths into a list, then loop over that list to do the actual work.) That method just needs to be employed in the post-build block as well.
>

>> I also don’t see why we have to reinplace the Makefiles in post-build for each arch. Why not patch makes/Make.lib with a normal patch beforehand?
>
> I’ve attached an untested patch for this to the above ticket.

I ran into it while building ATLAS but didn't want to mess with the
portfile too much since Vince has a lot of custom logic in it. I fixed
this in r113831 but will defer to Vince about the patchfile.