[113785] trunk/dports/lang

Juan Rafael García Blanco juanrgar at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 04:41:36 PST 2013

I don’t completely understand the problem we have here. I know 10.9 ships with libc++ instead of libstdc++. I guess cxx_stdlib is new in trunk; but I don’t understand why we set it to libstdc++, in the first solution. Could you please help me with this?

Also, a couple of things:
- The latest commit, the one that patches the configure script, is ok for me that I don’t have a trunk installation. It builds fine.
- gjs at 1.38.x needs mozjs17 (https://trac.macports.org/ticket/41356). Probably next versions will need mozjs24, so maybe mozjs17 will never ever be needed.

Thank you very much :)