open tickets

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Oct 25 15:13:45 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-25 00:22, Eric Gallager wrote:
> Yeah it can take a while to hear anything back... I sent in an
> application back in May and I haven't really heard anything back, either...

My apologies that the commit request process takes that long. I was not
aware that our backlog of outstanding commit access requests now reaches
back so many months already. Sometimes we just do not come around to
review the requests we got, as checking contributions on both mailing
lists, Trac tickets, etc. can be a time consuming task. We usually try
to reach an agreement with multiple votes, which means more than just
one of us needs to do a review.

Rainer