open tickets

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Fri Oct 25 17:40:58 PDT 2013

It sounds like some sort of process needs to created.

Release has a process: does anything else though? Planning for release seems haphazard as does apparently getting commit access.

In addition to creating a process, it might be ideal to designate a person or two to ensure the process happens and moves along.