TextMate2 on Lion

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Oct 29 04:32:11 PDT 2013

Hello,

is it possible to compile TextMate2 on Lion?

The capnproto port itself can successfully be compiled with
macports-gcc-4.7 for example (I wonder why other clangs compiled with
macports don't work - I didn't test, I just read the comments), but
then it throws errors when including capnproto libraries when
compiling TextMate:

/opt/local/include/kj/common.h:47:8: warning:
"This library requires at least Clang 3.2. XCode 4.6's Clang, which
claims to be "
"version 4.2 (wat?), is actually built from some random SVN revision
between 3.1 "
"and 3.2. Unfortunately, it is insufficient for compiling this
library. You can "
"download the real Clang 3.2 (or newer) from the Clang web site. Step-by-step "
"instructions can be found in Cap'n Proto's documentation: "
"http://kentonv.github.io/capnproto/install.html#clang_32_on_mac_osx"
[-W#warnings] #warning "This library requires at least Clang 3.2.
XCode 4.6's Clang, which claims to be "\ ^

Thanks,
    Mojca