how to make a perl module dependent of another module with a minimum version

Joël Brogniart Joel.Brogniart at laposte.net
Tue Apr 1 10:07:05 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'd like to update the p5-email-mime perl module to version 1.926. But that version depends on p5-email-mime-contenttype version >= 1.016. So I made a p5-email-mime-contenttype update, but I don't know how to specify in the p5-email-mime portfile the minimum version for the p5-email-mime-contenttype module.

Is it possible to add a version condition?
Could I use:
depends_lib-append	port:p${perl5.major}-email-mime-contenttype	>= 1.016

Thanks,

Joël