git.macports.org not syncing since 11 March

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Apr 3 12:09:00 PDT 2014

On Wed, 02 Apr 2014 12:08:00 -0700, Shreeraj Karulkar wrote:
> You are right there doesn’t seem to be anything wrong with the access
> from the internet, and I have checked that the internal access to
> git.macports.org is also okay. I even restarted the cron daemon but
> it still shows the latest update on git.macports of March 11. I’ll
> looking but running out of ideas.

While you are at it, could you please look into switching the Git
mirrors to sync from the https:// URL [1] from the Subversion
repository?

That would make it easier for developers to use git-svn as only the SSL
connection allows authentication (not entirely sure on this, but HTTPS
should be preferred anyway).

Rainer

[1] https://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/