Noticing Perl stuff along the wire again

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Fri Apr 4 10:20:53 PDT 2014

I know we've argued about this time and time again, but Perl issues are
coming back up it seems. I've started work - admittedly not getting very
far on the cpan-mp idea. I'm still trying to figure out /base to be honest
and brush off my Perl-XS skills.

I feel like we have had this argument again and again, and I'm loathe to
start this argument again, but at what point are we going to pull the
trigger on keeping one perl, deciding to drop old Perls, that kind of
thing. I can put together a proposal and drop it on the wiki - if that will
make things easier to decide/pick apart.

--Mark