MacPorts Developer Meeting?

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Fri Apr 4 11:30:41 PDT 2014

Oops, I did not see this message before sending my previous one, which
said pretty
much the same thing... US/ET here as well, and both Washington/DC/US and
Boston/MA/US would be easier for me, as I already have experience with
both cities...
although it would be cool to go to Europe sometime if I could manage it...