New MacPorts web site

Mark Moll mmoll at rice.edu
Mon Apr 7 08:58:27 PDT 2014

I like it a lot, too. The design is very clean and the organization of the different information is very clear. Perhaps a few CSS tweaks could make it a little less vanilla Bootstrap and give the site a bit more of its own identity. Even without that it’s a huge improvement over the existing site.

I agree with Peter that the logo should probably stay the same.