New MacPorts web site

James Berry jberry at macports.org
Mon Apr 7 09:25:05 PDT 2014

Ryan,

Congrats. I think it’s starting to look really good. A couple of quick comments:

 - I think I would swap-in “that” for “which” in the following sentence:

	MacPorts is a package management system for OS X which lets you easily install…
	(see http://www.quickanddirtytips.com/education/grammar/which-versus-that-0)

 - The Install, Upgrade, and Uninstall icons are floppy-disks, if I recognize them correctly. Since nobody uses floppies anymore, and wonder about finding icons that are more apt.

James