Where do I find a good example of a "tests" variant (which is really installing the tests on the system)?

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Fri Apr 11 16:57:21 PDT 2014

Hi Eric,

thanks for letting me know about those two tickets, to which I CC’ed myself just now. :-)

I am not so sure that you can actually INSTALL all tests with any software… independent on whether you actually might now want to do that. The two-step-install I use with "kmymoney4-devel +tests" is perhaps not so nice during install, but at least it does what I intended to do.

Greets,
Marko