doxygen issue ...

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Thu Apr 24 07:47:56 PDT 2014

[Resend including the list, updated]

On 24 Apr 2014, at 15:53, Eric Gallager <egall at gwmail.gwu.edu> wrote:

> Instead of modifying the Makefile, how about trying to modify the Doxyfile instead? That was what eventually worked for me when I was running into some issues with doxygen when adding a `+docs` variant to the port for dpkg…

For sure in practice it is not possible to act on the Makefile which is dynamically created in the build step. But I have no idea how this would be influences in doxygen and where to start looking. Now, I will have closer look into the `Doxyfile` and the cited port to get a better idea.

Update:
I actually looked at the port `pdkg`, but found no trace of some patch to Doxyfile or a `+docs` variant. Are you referring really to this port? I also looked at the `Doxyfile` and found no parameter which would influence the rebuild look.

Thanks!
~petr