doxygen issue ...

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Thu Apr 24 10:36:14 PDT 2014

The patch with the `+docs` variant has not yet been committed to trunk:
https://trac.macports.org/ticket/39018

Actually looking at the last patch I attached to that ticket, it appears
that it does not yet have the part where I fixed the Doxyfile... However,
that ticket already has enough patches attached to it, so instead of
attaching more, I will just wait until that part is committed and then open
a new ticket for my further fixes to the `+docs` variant. In the meantime
you can see my patch for the Doxyfile here:
https://github.com/cooljeanius/LocalPorts/blob/master/sysutils/dpkg/files/patch-doc_Doxyfile.in.diff

(note: a lot of the changes in that diff were just made by running `doxygen
-u`; only a few of them were actually manual...)