GSoC Project: Final Report

Shashwat Pandey devshashwatpandey at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 15:01:10 PDT 2014

I have worked on 'Interactive Port Command' project this summer and have
completed many use cases.

You can find more details about the project here
<http://trac.macports.org/wiki/SummerOfCode2014_interactive>.
To check out the code, visit the repository here
<http://trac.macports.org/browser/branches/gsoc14-interactive>.

Interactivity is the default behaviour now and to access the current
behaviour (non-interactive invocations), the flag '-N' needs to be used.

I am currently testing the implementations and request the list to point
out any bugs they find. If anyone has identified more use cases please
report so that I can add them to the list on the wiki page.