GSoC Project: Final Report

Shashwat Pandey devshashwatpandey at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 12:51:45 PDT 2014

I had to refactor the --follow-dependencies code to allow for the list of
dependencies to be visible before actual uninstall. From the log, it seems
like there is an issue with the else block (lines 66-98, portuninstall.tcl)
in the generate_deplist proc. It works fine for all cases where the if
block is executed.

I was able to replicate the py34-requests error on my local copy and am
already working on a fix.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.