[129507] trunk/dports/multimedia/mpv/Portfile

Lawrence Velázquez larryv at macports.org
Sun Dec 14 17:10:07 PST 2014

On Dec 14, 2014, at 8:02 PM, Mihai Moldovan <ionic at macports.org> wrote:

> Yes, but until I issue a commit changing that in all places at once

I don't think this is worth making a huge commit to "fix", and in fact I think that would be a bad idea. It's not as if the quotes are *wrong*, and it would be way too easy to make a mistake and remove the quoting from one of the places it *is* needed.

I just wanted to bring it up so that others might think twice about blindly quoting in future commits. If we want to standardize this, it'd be best to do so organically, as we make other changes.

> I want it to be consistent.

To claim that we're consistent about this in any way is laughable.

vq