libpgf Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Dec 24 13:07:40 PST 2014

On Dec 24, 2014, at 4:57 AM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> On Wednesday December 24 2014 01:39:23 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
>>
>> Attached is a draft for a port:libpgf portfile, basically following Gilles Gaulier's instructions at https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/graphics/digikam/digikam-software-compilation/repository/revisions/master/entry/README.MACOSX#L62
>> .
>> It's a prerequisite for digikam versions beyond 4.4.0 .
>>
>> Constructive critiques welcome to get this to submission quality.
>
> Apparently something's wrong that causes the message below when I do a depends_lib-append port:libpgf :
>
> Error: Invalid port entry for libpgf, missing version
> Error: Unable to execute port: upgrade libpgf failed
>

> The log isn't any more explicit. Where does this message come from, and why does a `port install digikam` try to do an upgrade of port:libpgf?!

Any port install will first try to upgrade dependencies.

Off the top of my head I don't see a problem with the way the version is declared in your preliminary libpgf Portfile, but perhaps there was the last time you ran portindex on it? Perhaps rerunning portindex would get the correct information into your index?