buildbot and binary archives ...

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Thu Feb 20 07:00:45 PST 2014

packages.macports.org/PACKAGENAME/

so, for pspp-devel for example, packages.macports.org/pspp-devel/

Perhaps it’s the license of the package that prevents the binaries? The logs area available on the buildbot master for the mavericks post slave:
https://build.macports.org/buildslaves/apple-mavericks-x86_64-ports

In base, the Tcl script that does the license:
http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/base/portmgr/jobs/port_binary_distributable.tcl