[115286] trunk/dports/math/metis/Portfile

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Jan 5 11:39:34 PST 2014

I/we patched this issue back before CMake was being used; I do this for
all of my ports, as best I can determine the pre-installed files issue,
and this port was not particularly difficult IIRC. I would much rather
see the problem fixed correctly even if you cannot push changes
upstream, by patching the CMakeLists.txt file(s) such that they do
include and library path ordering correctly.  Setting the metis
conflicts with itself for building might work temporarily, but
IMHO it's not a good long-term solution.  That said, maybe once the
trace mode (port -t) can be used universally (in the same way that
+universal is, e.g.) it might be a better solution to many of our
port's issues. - MLD