reinplace instruction and automatic line feeds

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Tue Jan 7 07:50:28 PST 2014

> Don’t do this reinplacement on binary files.
>
> https://trac.macports.org/ticket/35581

Sure, that was my intent when noticing it, but I was still wondering about the best way of doing it, as filtering by file extension could have been cumbersome and possibly not reliable.
I was however not aware of that ticket.

Anyway, following the suggestion of Josh, it seems after checking that this is not necessary anymore with present versions, hence the deletion of the full block of instructions in r115590.

Cheers,

Nicolas