pending submissions

Peter Danecek Peter.Danecek at bo.ingv.it
Fri Jan 10 10:29:41 PST 2014

Michael,

I of cause understand your requirements and I will try to be more explicit in future. However, I have the impression the preferences are somewhat heterogeneous and it was never very clear (to me) which would be the best format to communicate such pings.

So should we come up with some well defined template, so all are happy with it?

I certainly do not take the mail personal, I appreciate your feedback!

~petr