[116220] trunk/dports/python

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed Jan 22 10:17:51 PST 2014

The one thing I'd caution against is removing any py24* ports that have no
newer versions. I cannot think of any off the top of my head, but I guess
that would just be something to check for while removing the py24* ports,
i.e., making sure that they have a version available for a newer python
before removing it.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 12:25 PM, Frank Schima <macsforever2000 at macports.org