Buildbots

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Tue Jul 1 06:15:54 PDT 2014

Hi,

thanks a lot for bringing all the buildbots back to life.

However we now the commits between approximately 121538-121571 (exact
numbers probably depend on the buildbot) haven't been built. I noticed
a missing clang-3.5 which is one of those "building time monsters".

What's the proper way to force a rebuild of all "commits"?

Mojca