Buildbots

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Tue Jul 1 06:40:14 PDT 2014

Hi Mojca,

Some committers have accounts on the buildbots and are able to submit build requests on the site. I don’t mind being the person to handle rebuild requests like this, but you could also ask for a buildbot account ;-)

I'll put together a list of ports that need built from your changeset range and submit them to each buildbot, starting with clang-3.5.