Boost.Python and g++

Eric Gallager egall at gwmail.gwu.edu
Wed Jun 4 11:21:26 PDT 2014

Wow, that looks a lot simpler than I thought that it would be... I was
expecting something like this would have to be fixed upstream by gcc,
because that is how they handle the GNU vs. NeXT Objective C runtime
issues, but if all it takes in this case is this script, it seems like just
using this script would be easier... the main thing I worry about would be
how the version numbers are hardcoded, but that seems like it should be
easy enough to fix.

(cc-ing macports-dev because this seems like more of a development issue)