perl (again)

Mark Anderson emer at emer.net
Tue Jun 10 16:49:40 PDT 2014

I sadly have not had enough time to work on cpan-mp, I've been mostly
learning the internals of macports first. But yeah, like I said on that
other thread, the latest perl is enough. Back when 5.x stalled because
everyone thought 6 was coming out it was ok to stay still. But now we get
new Perls regularly.

—Mark
Mark E. Anderson <emer at emer.net>