Open CASCADE Community Edition fetch type

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Jun 14 17:27:32 PDT 2014

I have an unfinished portfile for OpenCASCADE 6.3.0 I was working on in July 2010, but nothing about our portfiles is similar. Maybe that was a different software package.

On Jun 14, 2014, at 12:19 PM, Mark Brethen wrote:

> Revised Portfile based on comments from the group:
>
> # -*- coding: utf-8; mode: tcl; tab-width: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil; c-basic-offset: 4 -*- vim:fenc=utf-8:ft=tcl:et:sw=4:ts=4:sts=4
> # $Id$
>
> PortSystem  1.0

There should not be a blank line here.

> PortGroup       cmake 1.0
> PortGroup       github 1.0

There should be a blank line here.

> Long_description    OCE is a fork for patches/improvements/experiments\
>    over OpenCascade.

Long_description should not be capitalized (should be long_description).

> license         LGPL 2.1

The correct way to express this license would be "LGPL-2.1".

> homepage        https://github.com/tpaviot/oce

Unnecessary; the github portgroup sets this for you.

> depends_build-append port:cmake     \

Unnecessary; the cmake portgroup sets this for you.

> configure.args-append  \
>    -DOCE_DRAW:BOOL=ON" \

There should not be a closing quotation mark there.