[MacPorts] #44015: sumo @0.21.0 New version available

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 11:24:44 PDT 2014

On Wed, Jun 18, 2014 at 2:16 PM, Thomas Lockhart <tlockhart1976 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> btw, the SUMO developers recommend using the head of the repo for all work
> with SUMO, so they have some confidence that this sumo-devel port would be
> a reasonable choice when using SUMO.

The notion of repeatable builds means we only work from tags, not HEAD. (Of
course, the notion of repeatable builds seems to go over some developers'
heads, since apparently maintaining actual installs is not their problem
--- what, everyone doesn't simply rewrite entire application stacks when
$component gets updated in an incompatible way?!)