[121204] trunk/dports

Michael Dickens michaelld at macports.org
Sun Jun 22 13:47:49 PDT 2014

I use XQuartz's xterm, which, when used with default settings, locks
when one of those characters comes up.  That's one reason I switched
the zmq* ports to use "0" (zero) instead of the null character. I know
that this does not happen in Apple's Terminal.app, and I'm sure there's
a setting I can put in place to have the xterm interpret these
correctly. But, since by default the xterm does not, and I require
xterm for my work (to get the display correct), and I'm guessing the
average user doesn't set the xterm to handle these characters, then I
try to keep from using them in my ports for anything that comes up
under search or info.  Any other location I think is fine. - MLD