[121204] trunk/dports

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Sun Jun 22 12:27:12 PDT 2014

Hi Ryan,

I agree that it "should" not be a problem, but it actually crashed both
'port search' and 'svn diff' commands for me which seemed like a pretty
significant problem. Also that character renders in various different ways
(for cat, emacs, etc.), mostly erroneous, so it fails in the goal of
communication if you get à or ? instead of the desired character.

David