Missing (build) dependencies as found through trace mode.

Mihai Moldovan ionic at ionic.de
Fri Jun 27 17:07:39 PDT 2014

This said, I have a rather huge list of ports to upgrade, so I'll keep track of
all of them and make a list of categorized "missing" dependencies.

Currently I have the categories:
"mandatory": build failures
"recommended": better to have them around, stuff like autogen, automake,
autoconf etc.
"optional": dependencies to make configure happy, like elinks, links, lynx in
the apache2 example
"very optional": being searched for, but system tools can do the job just as
well. No build or configure failures due to these, otherwise auto-move to
"mandatory". Stuff like gawk, gsed, grep, gzip etc.
"???": dependencies I have no idea how to handle. Stuff like cctools,
cctools-headers, bison etc.

Mihai